Ecualan is available in these scents: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Wrapture, Grapefruit and Unscented.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is “quickly” biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
• Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural lavender oil)
• Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
• Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
• Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
• Purified Water
• Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
• PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
• Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)